Most questions offer a default tool tip, or advice about how to complete the question.
Some examples are:
- Choose one of the following answers
- Only numbers may be entered in this field
- The sum must be between ...
- The sum must equal...
- Please fill in at most # answers
- Please enter a valid...
- Check all that apply
- Comment only when you choose an answer
- Please select from # to # answers.
- Please check the format of your answer.
You can hide these tips by:
1. Edit your question
2. Open the Display tab at the right side of the page
3. Set Hide tip to On
4. Save your changes
Now the question will not show the default message.